Forge is a person who was picked next to join the Apex Games in Apex Legends 2 however was killed during the interview.
Forge Name Meaning. English and French: topographic name for someone who lived near a forge or smithy, Middle English, Old French forge (from Latin fabrica 'workshop', a derivative of faber 'smith', 'workman'; compare Lefevre).
Forge was first seen on the news being interview by a woman named Lisa Stone. She asked questions like people think he's not ready to join the Apex Games or he's not ready. Others believe he is. However when the lights flicker, Revenant stab him in the back in surprise and killed him on screen.
Forge has six listed abilities in his files. It is unknown which will be present or if he will actually have access to all of them.
Pull Shot (Hook)
Short-range grapple that pulls enemies into you or can be used to launch yourself into the air.
Press crouch while airborne to slam into the ground below.
K.O. Punch (High Jump)
Jump forward in a direction. Press crouch while airborne to slam into the ground below.
One-Two (One Two Punch)
Bull rush in a straight line. If you hit an enemy along the way, press again to do an upper-cut launching you into the air.
On The Ropes
Enhances your melee to do more damage the lower your health is. Dealing melee damage gives you temporary overshield.
Killing a player with a melee attack restores your health and gives you a 30% speed boost for 10 seconds.
- Forge is 28 years old
- According to Forge, he and Bangalore used to date. However, Bangalore clarifies he merely sexually harassed her one time.
- In the Sorting Factory of World's Edge, the set-up for Forge's interview could be seen after the Season 4 announcement. A death box later appeared after Forge got assassinated, which only contained a special commemorative charm called "Steel Cut", which after you picked it up, you would keep it forever. As of now, the deathbox has disappeared. The charm itself is actually his medallion, and is the only in-game item that is related to him and can be obtained.
- The Forge from the "Up Close and Personal" animated short has many physical differences from the legend artwork: he has a scar above his left eye, he is missing scars on his right arm, and his eyes are brown instead of green. Combined with the in-game description of Forge's charm says that he is often imitated, this led to speculation that the "real" Forge may still be alive. However, Moy Parra, a senior animator working at Respawn Entertainment, confirms that Forge is really dead.
- Forge was solely made by Respawn Entertainment in order to deceive data miners that could leak information regarding Revenant's release. There was no actual kit that was put in place for him, and no skins were developed.
- In retrospect, the community should have been able to easily figure out that forge was not the season 4 legend. Unlike the 3 previous legends that were released (Along with the legend who came in season 5), Forge's existence came out of the blue, while Revenant already had designs for himself (was named "nomad" by many early datamining sources)